LATEST NEWS

My work can currently be seen in Staithes Studios Gallery, The Craft Centre and Design Gallery at Leeds and at Studio Eleven in Hull. Many pieces are also available on line form my ETSY SHOP

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Liking

Bruce McLean - a couple of years ago I had the joyful opportunity to meet Bruce Mclean in his studio - he was so generous with his time, enthusiasm and critique of his work. His current exhibition at Leeds Gallery brought the same warm smile back - his work weaves a strong and playful path through the more serious stuff of art. 

Bruce McLean - Another condition of Sculpture runs until 11th May

http://www.jacobsongallery.com/index.php?nav=newsdetails&ID=124

Amazing multi layered screen prints

 I want My Crown 2013 Courtesy the artist and Bernard Jacobson Gallery
 Soup (A Concept Consommé) 2010 Courtesy the artist and Bernard Jacobson Gallery
Study for Changing Room

No comments:

Post a Comment